What is Sustainability?
Sustainable and Sustainability are terms used to describe many different approaches toward improving our way of life. Sustainability does not have a rigid definition nor should it.
To me, sustainable is a measurement of long term maintenance with zero fluctuation. Through our formulas we aspire to provide you with a baseline of beauty to look and feel your absolute best about the skin you're in and, the ability to maintain that standard over time. We do that by ethically sourcing the best quality all natural and wild crafted ingredients from suppliers that partner with growers that incorporate sustainable practices in the growing and processing of their plant-based materials. These ethical practices help to ensure the quality and efficacy of our products and more importantly, ensure the beauty and bounty of our planet for generations to come. Bernadette King
Here are some views of what Sustainability can encompass…
- Sustainability means reducing our harm on the environment and ultimately reversing the harm we have already caused.
- Sustainability means renewing resources at a rate equal to or greater than the rate at which they are consumed.
- Sustainability means living within the resources of the planet without damaging the environment now or in the future.
- Sustainability means creating an economic system that provides for quality of life while renewing the environment and its resources.
- A sustainable community is one that resembles a living system where all of the resources (human, natural, and economic) are renewed and in balance for perpetuity.
- Sustainability is creating a world where everyone can have fulfilling lives and enjoy a rich level of well-being within the limits of what nature can provide.
- Sustainability means taking the long-term view of how our actions effect future generations and making sure we don't deplete resources or cause pollution at rates faster than the earth is able to renew them.
- Sustainability means living a life of dignity in harmony with nature.
- Some of the many uses of the word sustainable include: Sustainable Business / Sustainable Development / Sustainable Agriculture / Sustainable Living / Sustainable Community.